At Iacio Law, we guide our clients each step of the way. Whether you are a first time homebuyer or not, we make sure you are informed throughout the process.
As a buyer or seller with Iacoi Law, you will be able to:
- Take a tour of the closing process.
- Get a checklist of things you need to do to prepare for the closing.
- Check the financial figures for your settlement.
- Check the status of the preparation for your closing.
- Learn about and review the documents for your closing.
- Learn about title insurance and extended coverage.
- Learn about homestead declarations (where applicable) and other services offered.
- Use on-line forms to send you information needed for the closing.
- Use U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development resources for home buyers, borrowers and sellers.